RT-smartIMRT product description:
. . . a big RW3-Box in ISO center for all types of QA equipment and 2D-Arrays . . .
. . . which can be converted into a body sized RW3 cylinder . . .
. . . or to other flat or shaped bodies with optional segments
. . . all connected together by strong arylic discs and big screws . . .
. . . for smooth rotation around central axis standing on 4 strong bearing wheels . . .
. . . which are inside massive acrylic consoles with precision 4-point levelling . . .
. . . which are interconnected by strong and shadow free carbon fibre tubes . . .
. . . and with a smart, safe and pure mechanical connection to the Linac Gantry . . .
. . . for perfectly synchronized rotation and constant beam incidence . . .
RT-smartIMRT is a powerful and versatile tool for RT device QA and Verification, but can also be used as 'virtual Patient' for End-to-End Process QA, starting from Imaging in CT/MRI/PET all the way trough to complex beam delivery.
RT-smartIMRT with specific modules is capable of 4D motion QA in Imagers and gating/tracking during beam delivery.
- IMRT Verification based on composite plans, from very basic up to latest RapidARC/VMAT with fff beams, with film or any 2D-array on the market: IBA: MatriXX; PTW: 2D-Array 729 / OCTAVIUS® Det. 729 / OCTAVIUS® Det. 1000SRS ; SunNuclear: MapCheck, MapCheck2
- QA for the therapy beam, with structure plates, film or any 2D-array on the market: IBA: MatriXX / StarTrack; PTW: 2D-Array 729 / OCTAVIUS® Det. 729 / OCTAVIUS® Det. 1000SRS / STARCHECK; SunNuclear: MapCheck, MapCheck2 / Profiler2 .
- Absolute dosimety, with all kinds of slab phantom chamber plates in the 30 x 30 cm format. Single or multiple, TLD...
QA for Imagers: CVT, MRI, PET, Linac kV imaging, CBCT and simulators, with structure plates, radiographic films...
QA for therapy AND kV Imager simultameously, as for IGRT with structure plates as smartQA+, smartCUBE phantoms, film
Couch attenuation and fluence measurements, the only device on the market with rotational flat box in the ISO center
Replacement of gantry-mounted devices
- End-to-End process QA with smartIMRT as Virtual Patient
- 4D motion QA with respiratory motion modules, for Imagers and therapy beam tracking and gating
more info ..... here
Setup on the couch in less than 2 minutes
no cabling, no inclinometer, no calibration
angular accuracy better 1º
overall mechanical tolerance 0,2 mm
conversion from cylinder to box and reverse: 1 min each
for RapidARC/VMAT with fff-beams: Gamma agreement level typical 99% for 3%/3mm with composite plan method
for IMRT verification with 2D-Arrays the standard software is sufficient, no 3D-dose reconstruction, no confusion